Candidates interested in the MPH Programme should follow the instructions below before submitting the online application. All interviews of the candidates will be conducted virtually.
Candidates with professional experience and women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applications open from May to September every year.Apply Now How to Apply Online
Requirements for the MPH Programme
- 4-Year Bachelor’s Degree or 3 Years Bachelor plus 1-Year Master’s/Postgraduate Diploma Degree in Health Sciences (Medicine, Nursing, Midwifery, including Allied Health Sciences)/Life Sciences/ Social Sciences (Anthropology, Public Health, Food and Nutrition, Sociology, Psychology or any other relevant Social Science Discipline)
- Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 for Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 in SSC/Equivalent and HSC/Equivalent separately (including additional subject).
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 in O-Levels in five subjects and A-Levels in two subjects or equivalent as per BRAC University scale
- 2 - 3 years of professional Public Health Experience Preferred
- Proficiency in oral and written English and basic Mathematics
- Basic Computer skills including Microsoft Office and Data Analysis Software *Anyone irrespective of ethnicity, religion, disability, gender or sexual orientation may apply.
Please provide the following documents/items:
- Scanned copy of all academic papers: O- Levels/SSC/Equivalent, A-Levels/HSC/Equivalent, Bachelors and/or Masters degree (if any)
- Updated Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Scanned copy of passport or National ID
- Electronic signature
- Passport size photograph
- Statement of Purpose -
Describe your professional interests and goals in pursuing a career in Public Health and how the BRAC JPGSPH MPH Programme will contribute to achieving them (not to exceed 600 words)
- Recommendation -
A Professional or Academic Letter of Recommendation